ENGR. ANU EGBEDAYO, MNSE
In his career spanning about 20 years, Engr. Anu Egbedayo has run a mechanical,
electrical and communication engineering design practice, carried out project
design, specification and bills, project management, site monitoring and contract
administration. He acquired rich professional experience in his services with
reputable organisations such as Flemborg Engineering Systems and Research Co.
Ltd, Oyo State Ministry of Works and Transport / DFFRI Programme, and Consem
Associates, Ibadan. Anu received his B.Sc. Hons Electrical Engineering degree
from University of Ibadan, and is a Registered Engineer with COREN and Member
Nigerian Society of Engineers.
A few of Engr. Egbedayo’s key hands-on Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
• Head Office Building of UNIC Insurance Plc, Lagos N400m (Architect: Habitat
• Aramed Medical Centre Alomaja, Ibadan (Architect: Gideon Associates)
• Flour Mill Projects for Dangote Industries Ltd, Apapa Port (Architect: Bello,
• Rural Electrification Projects in Oyo and Osun States
• Upgrading State Hospital to LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso – N1.2b
• Masterplan: Mountain Top University, Lagos, St Augustine University, Epe
• Expansion at WAMCO factory Ogba Ikeja (Urban & Village Consultants)
• Senate, Faculty Buildings, Sports Stadium – Afe Babalola Merit University,
• Office Block for Institute of African Studies, University of Ibadan
• Vertical Expansion, University College Hospital, Ibadan
• Masterplan:Okanje Residential District Sector C, Ph. III, Abuja (Urban
• Christ Apostolic Church, Garki Abuja N100m (Gideon Associates)
• Renovation of Halls of Residence, University of Ibadan N500m (Architect:
• DLK Investments 14-Flat 7-Storey Complex, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. (Architect:
Turning Point Network)
• Goshen Beach Estate, Lekki, Lagos (N800m, Architects – Adonai Consult Ltd)
Anu Egbedayo is the Principal of Palfe Associates working in association
with Plan-Eng Consulting, enriching Plan-Eng’s resource pool with: local and
international Mechanical and Electrical Engineering expertise. The association also
underscores Plan-Eng’s on-the-ground local business strategy.
Egbedayo brings a wealth of management and field experience to Plan-Eng’s
Board of Principals. His diligence, high-level inter-personal skills and strong team
collaborative abilities provide for adept project management.
Anu loves spiritual music and leads a choir which released an album in 2012.
He is the author of an inspirational book: Acting Right in Integrity – Living for
ENGR. ANU EGBEDAYO, MNSE